- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1-1/2 cup Ghirardelli No Sugar Added Dark Chocolate Chips, 252g
- 1 cup allulose or other 1:1 alternative sweetener
- 1 cup sugar, 200g
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. Ghirardelli Dutch-Process Cocoa Powder, 84g
- 1 cup flour, 120g
- 1/2 tsp. salt, 3g
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine butter and 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted, stirring between each interval.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar and alternative sweetener until thick and combined.
- Add in vanilla extract and eggs one at a time, stirring between each.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and salt. Mix until just combined and no more flour streaks are present.
- Fold in remaining chocolate chips.
- Spread into greased or parchment-lined 9″ x 13″ pan. Bake for 30-34 minutes, until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool brownies for at least 30 minutes before cutting.