- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, unsalted
- 1/3 cup sugar, granulated
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, dark, lightly packed
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-3/4 cups flour, all-purpose
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. Salt, Kosher
- 1 bag, 10 oz. Ghirardelli 72% Cacao Chocolate Chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl combine flour and baking soda.
- In a small saucepan melt butter on low-medium heat until browned.
- In a large bowl add 3/4 cups of chocolate chips, pour browned butter over chips and mix until melted. Add both sugars, vanilla, salt and stir to combine. Add eggs one at a time and mix well. Fold in dry ingredients until just combined. Stir in remaining chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are firm and center is soft.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes. Remove and cool completely on wire racks.