Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 1-1/2 cups of Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, crushed into crumbs (about 20 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, plant-based butter, or margarine, melted
- 16 oz. of Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolatey Dreams
- 8 oz. Cool Whip or other non-dairy whipped topping
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter and firmly press the mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake pie crust for 10 minutes and allow to cool completely before filling.
- In a mixing bowl, stir or whisk the peanut butter until it is soft and easy to work with. Fold the non-dairy whipped topping into the softened peanut butter until well combined. Try to keep the mixture fluffy and avoid over mixing.
- Use a large spoon to transfer the peanut butter mixture into the cooled pie crust. Use the back of a large spoon to spread the pie filling and smooth out the top.
- Place the pie in the freezer to set for at least 2 hours. Remove from freezer 20 to 30 minutes before serving. Add extra whipped topping and cookie crumbs on top of pie just before serving, or garnish individual slices. Store the whole pie or leftovers in a sealed container in the freezer for up to 30 days.