- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 banana (and more to top with)
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. chocolate chips (and more to top with)
- Non-stick spray
- ½ cup Promised Land Dairy Midnight Chocolate Milk
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, except chocolate chips.
- Blend until smooth and stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide evenly into (4) oil sprayed ramekins until 2/3 full, topping each with a few chocolate chips.
- Bake in an air fryer for 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Top with sliced bananas and enjoy!