- 6 cups plain popped popcorn
- 1 bag (12 oz.) candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 12 oz. white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp. McCormick® Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1 Tbsp. red and green sprinkles
- Mix popcorn and candy-coated pieces in large bowl. Line large shallow baking pan with wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate as directed on package. Stir in peppermint extract. Pour over popcorn mixture. Toss to coat evenly. Spread in single layer in prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with red and green sprinkles.
- Let chocolate cool and harden completely. Gently break into clusters. Store in airtight container or package in cellophane bags with festive ribbons for holiday gifting.