- ½ cup condensed coconut milk or almond milk
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2-3 bags Siete Mexican Wedding or Mexican Shortbread Cookies
- Garnish with whipped coconut cream & lime zest
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, and coconut cream in a small bowl.
- In a small round baking dish (we used 6 in circular dishes) layer cookies and cover in lime cream over each layer of cookies until reaching the top.
- Freeze for 2 hours. Cut and serve cold.
To make almond sweetened condensed milk- simmer 1 quart of almond milk with 1 cup of coconut sugar or agave nectar for 1 hour until reduced by half.