- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1/6 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3 cups of Seal the Seasons Florida Antioxidant Blend
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1 ½ cup of flour, ½ cup of sugar, ½ tsp. of baking powder, 1/6 tsp. of salt, and lemon zest.
- In a small bowl, whisk together an egg yolk and 1 tsp. of vanilla extract, and pour into larger bowl. Slowly mix in ½ cup of butter slices until the mixture reaches a crumble-like consistency.
- Lay out about ⅔ of the mixture into the bottom of a baking dish lined with parchment paper, forming a crust.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together ½ of sugar and 2 tsp. of cornstarch, stir in 1 tbsp. lemon juice and add in 3 cups of Seal the Seasons Strawberry Blueberry Blend.
- Spread the filling onto the crust in the baking dish. Top with remaining crumb mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes until the top has begun to brown before slicing and serving.