You know those meals that are as scrumptious to look at as they are to devour? Yep, this Impossible™ Grilled Sausage Links with Summer Peach Salad recipe makes exactly that. Keep it fresh all year by swapping out the peaches for oranges in the winter.
- 1 package Impossible™ Sausage Made From Plants, spicy (4 links, 13.5 oz.)
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus additional for peaches
- 1 bunch cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. agave
- juice of two limes
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4-5 yellow peaches, halved and pitted (or oranges)
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 6 oz. block of Feta, crumbled
Make the Cilantro Mint Salsa Verde
- Place cilantro, mint leaves, garlic, agave, and the juice of two limes in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped, and then with the food processor running, stream in the olive oil and continue pulsing ̶ you don’t want a totally smooth consistency, but a sauce with some texture. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. This sauce is best used fresh!
Prepare the Peaches
- Place peaches in a bowl and drizzle with some olive oil and season with salt; toss to coat.
Grill the Impossible™ Sausage Links
- If cooking on an outdoor grill, preheat to medium-high and grill links for about 10 minutes, turning frequently, browning on all sides until Impossible Sausage Links reach an internal temp of 160°F. If using a skillet or indoor griddle, preheat to medium-high and add 1 to 2 tablespoons of cooking oil for the best results. Cook for 10 minutes, turning frequently, until browned on all sides and internal temp reaches 160°F.
Grill the Peaches
- While the Impossible Sausage Links are cooking, grill the peaches, cut side down, until they begin to soften and char, 4–6 minutes. Remove Impossible Sausage Links and peaches to a cutting board. Please note: if using oranges outside of peach season, skip the grilling step! Remove peel and pith with paring knife, and slice into 1/2-inch rounds, or individual segments.
Assemble the Salad
- Slice peaches, and place on the bottom of a serving platter. Top with sliced red onion and Feta. Spoon cilantro mint salsa verde over the top.
Serve and Enjoy!
- Slice grilled Impossible Sausage Links in advance to enjoy with the salad or serve whole alongside salsa verde and salad. Enjoy!