Afia Falafel Sub Sandwich
Try this nutrient-packed twist on a hoagie and a falafel wrap for a perfect sub sandwich that is all about the contrasts of crunch and flavor, packed with ingredients to keep you going all day!
- Afia Traditional Falafel or Afia Garlic & Herb Falafel, prepared according to package directions
- Bakery hoagie roll
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced cucumber
- Greek yogurt or tzatziki
- Micro greens
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice rolls in half.
- Brush with olive oil and toast in the oven at 425°F for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slather bottom with yogurt or tzatziki.
- Layer cucumber, avocado and Afia Falafel.
- Drizzle with a bit more olive oil and seal salt and pepper.
- Top with micro greens.