- 1-1/2 Tbsp. TABASCO® Original Red Sauce
- 3 avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn kernels, defrosted and liquid drained
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet to medium-high heat. Sauté red onions, corn, and garlic until onions are soft but still have some firmness, about 2-3 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- While the corn mixture is cooling, scoop avocado pulp from shells into a bowl and mash with a fork, leaving some chunks.
- Once corn mixture has cooled, add to the bowl of avocados. Gently stir in lime juice, cumin, salt, and TABASCO® Original Red.
- Serve with chips or toasted pita bread.