Miami Blackened Red Grouper Slider
- 1 packages KING’S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 package slaw mix
- 1-1/2 lbs. grouper, cut into 12 2”x2” pieces
- 3/4 cup blackened fish seasoning
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1/4 tsp. garlic
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place mango, cider vinegar, and sugar in a blender and puree until smooth. Mix with slaw mix.
- Place cilantro, orange juice, garlic, and cumin in food processor and blend while slowly drizzling oil until smooth.
- Lightly crust the fish with blackened fish seasoning and cook in pan for 1-1/2 minutes per side over medium heat in a hot pan with canola oil.
- Spread butter on insides of tops and bottoms of rolls and griddle until golden brown.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon of mojo verde on inside of tops and bottoms of rolls.
- Place fish on the bottom and top with 1/8 cup of slaw.