- 24 phyllo pastry shells
- 1 cup prepared pulled pork, light or no sauce
- 4 oz. Montchevre® Blueberry Vanilla Goat Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and pre-bake the shells according to package directions.
- Cut the log of Montchevre® Blueberry Vanilla Goat Cheese into 24 equal sections. I suggest cutting it into quarters lengthwise, then slice each quarter into 6 parts, so that each piece gets some of that blueberry goodness.
- Place a small spoonful of the pulled pork in each shell and put a piece of goat cheese on top. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the cheese is soft and heated through.
- Immediately after removing from the oven, gently press the cheese with the back of a spoon and garnish with chopped flat leaf parsley (optional). Serve warm or at room temp.