The can’t-be-skipped holiday veggie side can be made any time of year! Use your favorite cut of canned green beans for a tasty dish every time.
- 2 cans (10.5 oz. each) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cans (14.5 oz. each) any style Del Monte® Classics Cut Green Beans, drained
- 2-2/3 cups French’s® Original Crispy Fried Onions, divided
- Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1-1/3 cups onions in 3-qt. baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir bean mixture. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.