- 4 Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1/4 cup prepared garlic butter
- 4 hot dog buns, split top
- 1/4 cup sweet pepper relish
- 1/2 red apple, sliced
- 4 strip Tyson Fully-Cooked Bacon
- 1/4 cup prepared pimento cheese
- Heat the chicken strips according to package instructions.
- Spread garlic butter in the middle of the hot dog bun and place in the oven to toast. Toast for 7-10 minutes until golden brown and still soft.
- Spread jelly on one side of the bun with apple slices. Spread pimento cheese on the opposite side with bacon and place the hot chicken strip in the middle and enjoy.