- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes with basil and oregano, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Alfredo
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat and cook chicken until browned, about 1-1/2 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, water, milk and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Alfredo. Cover and boil 6 minutes.
- Stir in spinach; continue cooking for 2 more minutes. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
For a plant-based option, replace chicken with 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed & drained. Then, cook the diced tomatoes in heated oil for 1-1/2 minutes instead of the chicken. Continue as above, stirring the cannellini beans in with the spinach, until spinach is wilted and beans are heated through.