An easy, fast and delicious way to use leftover chicken and try Duke’s regionally-inspired BBQ sauces, Duke’s Southern Sauces. Serve it for an easy weeknight dinner, pizza night at home or when you’re watching your favorite teams face off on the football field.
- 1 ball prepared pizza dough or pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Georgia Sweet Heat BBQ Sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 2-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup cooked, diced, or shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Prepare dough per package directions and place on pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Spread BBQ sauce over dough, leaving a 1” rim not sauced.
- Cover sauce with cheese, then toppings, except cilantro. Drizzle with a little extra BBQ sauce.
- Bake as directed for pizza dough or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, top with cilantro, let cool a few minutes, then slice and serve.