- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 medium rib celery, sliced
- 3 medium carrots, halved lengthwise, then sliced
- 8 cups water
- 8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in. chunks
- 8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-in. chunks
- 1/4 cup Knorr® Zero Salt Chicken Bouillon
- 8 oz. uncooked orzo
- 3 cups baby kale
- Juice from 1 large lemon, (1/4 cup)
- Heat oil in a 5 to 6-qt. pot over medium-high heat and cook onion, celery and carrots, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add water, chicken, and Knorr® Zero Salt Bouillon Chicken and bring to a boil. Stir in orzo; reduce heat and boil gently until orzo is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in kale until it wilts. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
If desired, season with salt to taste and sprinkle servings with grated Parmesan.