- 1 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 Eggland’s Best Organic Eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. almond extract
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups fresh chopped cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a 10-cup bundt pan with cooking spray or butter.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream the butter.
- Slowly add in the sugar and brown sugar into the creamed butter, mixing until just combined on low. Then, turn the speed up to medium and beat until fluffy.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula and then add the eggs 1 at a time, mixing in between on low until just combined.
- Slowly mix in the almond and vanilla extracts.
- In a separate bowl, mix your dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients and Greek yogurt to the wet ingredients slowly, alternating between the dry ingredients and Greek yogurt.
- Fold the chopped cranberries into the mixture gently with a rubber spatula.
- Transfer the batter to a bundt pan and bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Begin checking the cake at 1 hour by inserting a knife into the middle of the cake. The cake will be done when the knife comes out mostly clean. Icing: add the ingredients to a bowl and whisk until combined. For more of a frosting consistency, add more powdered sugar.
Depending on your oven, the bundt cake may take 1 hour up to 1 hour and 20 minutes to bake. Begin checking the cake at 1 hour.