Always a crowd favorite that’s loaded with tender artichokes and spinach in a creamy sauce, broiled until golden brown.
- 1 can (14 oz.) Del Monte® Whole Artichoke Hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella or gouda cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced, more for garnish
- Heat broiler. Reserve 1/2 cup mozzarella. Gently stir together all ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat until cheeses are melted and dip is hot. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish, sprinkle with reserved mozzarella and broil 1 to 3 minutes until top is golden brown. Sprinkle with additional green onion before serving with crackers, baguette slices or vegetables for dipping.