- 1 bottle of Lipton Watermelon Green Iced Tea
- 2 cups fresh cubed watermelon
- 2 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint leaves + 2 whole mint leaves for garnish
- Optional crystallized ginger for garnish
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Purée the cubed watermelon using a masher or blender and sieve the juice into a bowl.
- Add freshly grated ginger and chopped mint leaves to the watermelon juice and shake for a few minutes.
- Add crushed ice to cups, pour Lipton Watermelon Green Iced Tea into glasses, and top with watermelon juice mixture.
- Garnish with mint leaves and crystallized ginger.