- 1 bag Mission Tortilla Chips
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese with taco seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch® Dips Mix
- 6 pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350˚F. In medium bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cheese, dips mix and jalapeños.
- Spread mixture in shallow baking dish. Bake 15 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle with green onion. Serve with Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips.